ResQSoft is strongly committed to protecting your privacy and complying with your choices. Both personal and non-personal information collected is safeguarded according to the highest privacy and data protection standards adopted worldwide.
Your information will not be shared, rented or sold to any third party. We use state-of-the-art security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users.
When you subscribe to our feed service, we will ask you to provide contact information such as your name and email address.
We may ask you to complete user surveys, and to provide certain demographic information, such as age, gender, special interests, etc. You do not have to provide this type of information to use our service if you do not want to.
If you contact us for customer support, we may also ask you for information about your operating system, software and other technical matters.
When you visit our Web site we will capture your IP Address, time of and duration of visit, and time and duration of the pages on our Web site that you view. We may tie this information to the personally identifiable information we have about you.
We will also place a cookie that will identify you to us as a repeat visitor or a customer when you visit our Web site. See “What is a Cookie” below. We may tie this cookie to the personally identifiable information we have about you.
Use of Personally Identifiable Information
We will use your personally identifiable information only as follows:
- For research purposes and to provide customer support;.
- To announce policy changes or provide other information from time to time via e-mail. We may also send e-mail announcing blog updates or new services. If you do not wish to receive these e-mails, you may opt out of future e-mails at any time by following the instructions included in the e-mail.
- To improve our service and the marketing of our service. For example, we may use the information we gather from user surveys, demographic data, and web site visits to help us improve or target our Web site and customize your visit.
- We will not provide any personally identifiable information about you to any other person other than;
- a law enforcement or regulatory agency at their request;
- a person or company who acquires our business;
- third parties who perform services on our behalf (such as payment processing), subject to the third party agreeing with us that it will keep your personally identifiable information confidential;
- As otherwise needed to protect or enforce or rights or the rights of others.
- We absolutely do not transfer or sell your information for inclusion on third party e-mail or other marketing lists.
Use of Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may share aggregate statistical data about our customers with third parties, such as advertisers or suppliers. This aggregate statistical data will not identify you personally.
What is a Cookie
A “cookie” is an alphanumeric identifier that is unique to your browser. The cookie will identify your browser to us when you visit our web site so that we may customize your visit.
This Site has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of the information under our control.
We use emails to communicate with you, to confirm your visits, and to send information that you have requested. We also provide email links, as on our “Contact Us” page, to allow you to contact us directly. We strive to promptly reply to your messages.
The information you send to us may be stored and used to improve this Site and our services, or it may be reviewed and discarded.
Our service is not available to children under the age of 13, and we will not intentionally maintain information about anyone under the age of 13.
Last Updated: November 17, 2012