ResQSoft, Inc. proudly announces the general availability of ResQSoft® Engineer for Oracle WebCenter, a new release of the company’s flagship Engineer product which creates Java applications directly for Oracle WebCenter. Using the company’s toolset, developers can specify the form of a new application they would like to construct and then Engineer will create a complete WebCenter application, already packaged as a JDeveloper project. Compared to hand coding, time savings of 4-10 times can readily be achieved, and all of the specialized work to build and deploy portlets for WebCenter is performed automatically.
ResQSoft® Engineer for Oracle WebCenter also can be used with the company’s legacy source code analyzers to modernize legacy code directly to the WebCenter platform. Existing applications written in mainframe languages such as MAPPER, COBOL, Natural, Model 204 and IDEAL can be re-created as WebCenter portlet applications, and the tools allow developers to make dramatic improvements in look and feel declaratively, without programming. As with new development, all of the WebCenter-specific work and the packaging for JDeveloper is done automatically.
In addition to these mainframe programming languages, ResQSoft® Engineer for Oracle WebCenter can also be used to modernize Cold Fusion, Oracle Forms, PowerBuilder, MUMPS, Micro Focus and other commonly used programming languages. In fact, the ResQSoft® Engineer toolset handles over 100 legacy languages and dialects, and can even be used to rapidly replace Commercial Off the Shelf Software packages for which the source code is usually unavailable.
The most reliable engagement platform for social businesses, Oracle WebCenter represents the ideal in connecting people and information. Team efficiency and productivity is improved, allowing users to communicate and collaborate online through instant messaging, video and voice conferences or chat rooms, in order to solve problems that require direct interaction and immediate responses. Through Real Time Collaboration, Oracle WebCenter becomes the ultimate solution for cost optimization and scalability.
The WebCenter Suite is the enterprises’ most precious asset in improving customer loyalty towards targeted websites, at the same time enhancing productivity with contextual collaboration. It increases the businesses’ success chances by creating intuitive portals, by using mash-ups and composite applications, and by offering permanent access to accurate information in context.
Oracle WebCenter can be used with excellent results to manage documents, content, digital assets and resources, but also for imaging and capturing, helping developers save time, resources and efforts.
Among the most valuable benefits it offers, one cannot overlook:
• Effective and efficient capturing, sharing and ditributing documents and reports both in electronic format and harcopy, saving delivery time, storage space and use of auxiliary resources;
• Financial savings and operational efficiency improvement through streamline communications and automate routine tasks;
• Significantly reducing the costs for printing, storing and shipping documents;
• Enabling the publishing of documents and web pages as websites and supporting accurate and
• timely web content through branding and presentation strategies;
• Providing specific tools for high productivity and continuous updating of critical content;
• Providing valuable brand assets finding, storing and accessing solutions;
• Allowing the automate creation of thumbnails and renditions;
• Converting high resolution assets to web-friendly formats;
• Managing physical and electronic records;
• Implementing management policies and practices on records and non-records content;
• Applying content actions and policies on file and content management systems and on email archives, allowing holds placing from a single console;
• Efficiently managing document images as part of the enterprise business process;
• Intelligent data capturing, including images markups and annotations, automated routing and approval;
• Automating business processes in Oracle E-Business Suite, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and PeopleSoft Enterprise.
Applications created by ResQSoft® Engineer are SOA and Cloud-ready, and can be delivered within a single budget year in most cases.
For More Information
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our Director of Business Development directly at (703) 868-8140.